Spiritual healing is an important science that helps people to overcome problems that have their root cause in the spiritual realm. However unless the principles of this subtle science are understood and adhered to, spiritual healers can be negatively impacted by practicing spiritual healing. The most sustainable form of spiritual healing is enabling the person in trouble to begin and continue their spiritual practice Kambo Practitioner.
1. What is Spiritual Healing?
Spiritual research done by Spiritual Science Research Foundation (SSRF) has shown that up to 80% of problems in our lives have their root in the spiritual dimension. Spiritual healing as defined by SSRF is overcoming the spiritual root causes of problems by spiritual means.
2. Difference between symptoms displayed and the root cause
It is important to differentiate the symptoms displayed by a person and the basic root cause. We can better understand this by an example.
Let’s say John throws a bucket of water on the floor in Jane’s room when she is not there. He then hides himself to watch Jane’s reaction on her return. When Jane enters the room she searches high and low for the cause but cannot find the reason for the water on the floor. She then goes on to wipe the floor. John lets out an evil chuckle under his breath at Jane’s plight and ignorance about the root cause.
This is a typical analogy of how a spiritual reason such as an attack by a ghost (John) can cause a problem in life such as a heart condition (i.e. the water on the floor). Due to the fact that we do not have the sixth sense vision to see or perceive the ghost,Spiritual Healing Articles our search for the cause of, for example, the chest pain remains limited only to the physical or psychological dimension.
3. What does Spiritual Healing heal?
We can now appreciate that in cases of heart disease resulting from a spiritual root cause, medical or surgical treatment can only alleviate the consequent damage done by the spiritual root cause. Thus by treating the heart condition by surgery or medicine, medical sciences can at best bring about a symptomatic cure. The condition however reoccurs as the root cause, for example, the ghost, is not taken care of.
Spiritual healing is about diagnosis and removal of the spiritual root cause of the problem, that is, the ghost in the above example of heart disease. It could also be used for stopping a potential problem happening in the first place.
Though advanced spiritual healing remedies can also revert the physical damage done, in most cases it is advisable to use physical measures (treatment) to alleviate the physical damage (i.e. the water in our example above). This is because one would have to use a lot of spiritual energy to achieve what can be done with comparatively lower input at a physical level. This is considering that spiritual energy is invaluable and extremely difficult to acquire compared to any physical effort.
It is for this reason that the Spiritual Science Research Foundation (SSRF) emphasises that only the appropriate level of energy be used for treating a problem. So for example, if a person is having eczema due to a spiritual root cause, it needs to be treated at a physical level with medicines and the spiritual root cause needs to be alleviated by spiritual remedies.
4. Basic principles behind spiritual healing a. Principle behind diagnosis
Diagnosis of a problem that has its root cause in the spiritual realm can only be done with one’s sixth sense (ESP). The accuracy of a diagnosis can vary considerably and is a function of 2 basic factors:
· The person’s sixth sense (ESP) ability and spiritual level versus the strength of the affecting entity or ghost (demon, devil, spirit, etc.)
· Destiny that decides the duration of sufferings
· Resolve of the guiding Saint of the spiritual healer
b. Principle behind any type of spiritual healing
The following is the principle behind any type of spiritual healing treatment practiced anywhere in the world.
Basically by applying spiritual healing remedies we try to:
· Decrease the subtle basic raja-tama components caused by the ghosts
· Increase the subtle basic sattva component
· Try to remove or at least decrease the layer of black energy created by ghosts which is inherently raja-tama.
· (Sattva (purity, Divinity), raja (action, passion) and tama (ignorance, inertia) are basic subtle components entire Creation is made of and which modern sciences have not yet ‘discovered’)
5. Generic types of spiritual healing methods
There are two generic methods of spiritual healing. These are the two choices that apply to all of us who have a problem that has its root cause in the spiritual realm.
1. Spiritual remedies: This is where either someone else or the affected person himself performs a certain specific act to alleviate a certain problem at a spiritual level.
2. Spiritual practice: When a person does spiritual practice that conforms to the five basic principles of spiritual practice he builds his own ability to protect himself against harmful elements in the spiritual dimension
The first method of healing mostly brings about symptomatic cure and sometimes cure of the spiritual root cause, while the second brings about cure of the root cause of a spiritual problem.
6. Modes of spiritual healing
The energy being channelised for healing is brought about through:
1. Use of an inanimate object such as holy water or holy ash.
2. Through a person
o Through a person (generally the person has to be above 50% spiritual level)
o Through a Saint i.e. a person above the 70% spiritual level.
o (Here spiritual level is defined on a scale from 0% to 100% where inanimate objects would be at 0% and a God Realised Soul, i.e. someone Who has merged with God Principle, would be at 100%)
Depending on the mode used, the mechanism of action, i.e. how energy is channelised, changes.
7. Importance of spiritual level of the healer in treating others
The spiritual level of spiritual healers is the all important aspect which defines:
· How they are able to treat others
· What healing methods they can use and
· The types of Universal energies they have access to
8. Types of healing
Examples of various spiritual healing techniques that are commonly used to heal others can be:
· Chanting the Lord’s name: Chanting for others is possible only when one is at the minimum spiritual level of 37% and is the easiest way to help another person.
· Prayers and surrender: When we pray we acknowledge our lack of ability to solve a problem. This surrender of the problem also helps in reducing our ego and therefore a temporary rise in spiritual level. As a result, we are able to access energy of the mind which sends energy behind our prayer for others. Hence our prayers to heal others work.
· Other Spiritual healing techniques: Spiritual healing techniques such as Pranic healing and Reiki actually use the energy of the mind augmented by the Universal Energy of Will. This type of spiritual healing can only be done by a person around the 50% spiritual level. They do not access any universal vital energy. Vital energy only exists at an individual level and not at a Universal level. When one has access to energy of the mind one is able to control the vital energy in the vital body.
A person who is below the spiritual level of 50% technically cannot heal using these methods. This is because they do not have enough access to Universal energies. In case where a person below the spiritual level of 50% is able to do seemingly miraculous cures by Pranic healing or Reiki, invariably it is ghosts healing through them. Ghosts use these healers to affect society. While there may be temporary relief or miraculous cure from a problem, ghosts use the faith people have in the healer to infuse people with black energy and lead people astray.
9. What is the catalyst to channelise spiritual energies?
The main deciding factor as to whether a person has the ability to heal is based on the amount of spiritual practice he/she has done and the corresponding spiritual level. This spiritual practice can either be of this lifetime or a previous lifetime.
The healer’s desire to heal is a secondary factor that helps hone a spiritual healer’s ability to heal.
10. How will one know if one needs spiritual healing at all?
Spiritual research conducted by the Spiritual Science Research Foundation (SSRF) over the past 20 years has revealed that 80% of problems in life have their root cause in the spiritual dimension. Thus these problems can be overcome completely only by complementing worldly efforts with remedies in the spiritual dimension. This explains the overwhelming importance of spiritual healing in solving problems in one’s life.
It is difficult to decide with the help of intellect whether one needs to augment spiritual practice with other spiritual remedies. Only Saints and people with strong extrasensory perception (ESP) or sixth sense can really say with authority whether a spiritual healing remedy is needed because only they can diagnose whether the problem has a spiritual root cause.
However one can also make a decision based on their intellect if the following are observed:
· Problems that do not go away despite best of worldly efforts.
· Chronic or recurrent problems with no apparent cause.
· Problems affecting many people in a family simultaneously.
· Problems that exacerbate around new moon and full moon.
· Problems that are alleviated at least partially when the affected person is exposed to a spiritually positive environment like being in company of Saints.
So in summary it is advisable to do spiritual practice, a type of spiritual remedy, on a daily basis.
11. Can harm come to one in anyway, if spiritual healing is done incorrectly?
The short answer is - yes. Following are some of the ways it can be harmful:
Healers that are after fame and fortune and of lower spiritual level are most likely to be targeted by ghosts. Higher level ghosts use these defects and attachments in the spiritual healer to affect and possess them. The possession is insidious and intangible and the healer would not have the faintest clue that he is being controlled by a ghost. Hence it goes unnoticed. Once they have possessed the healer, they initially alleviate symptoms of the persons treated by the healer through their spiritual strength to get their faith but also to infuse black energy into the treated persons.
If the healer does not have an advanced sixth sense he may not be able to discern the difference between positive and negative in the subtle world. Hence while the healer may think he is channelising energy from spirit guides he is actually healing with black energy of ghosts posing as spirit guides. So even though the initial symptoms may be cured to gain the patient's faith, the long term effects are quite damaging.
12. Who should we heal and when should we heal?
At the outset we need to understand two important principles.
· The best type of spiritual healing is when a person does spiritual practice for oneself. In this way, one builds up one's own spiritual reserves so that he is less prone to attack from the spiritual dimension. Doing regular spiritual practice is also far more sustainable as a protective measure than being spiritually healed using some form of spiritual healing. As much as possible spiritual healers need to encourage people to begin and be regular with their spiritual practice, even if they continue to come for healing. Spiritual practice complements the spiritual healer's efforts in removing the problem.
· Spiritual growth to realise God is our main purpose in life. Accordingly if all our actions, spiritual healing or otherwise are aligned to assist ourselves and others to progress spiritually we benefit maximally.
Given the above, spiritual healers' time and energy is best spent when they help other people to overcome any spiritual obstacles that are inhibiting them from practising Spirituality. In this way they are helping people grow spiritually. From a purely spiritual perspective, it is best that one does not use spiritual healing energy on people that have no intention of starting spiritual practice. The reason for this is that unless a person does spiritual practice to augment the spiritual healing, it at best brings about temporary relief as the affecting entity can cause harm in other areas of life or the person can be affected repeatedly by other entities. Spiritual healers have access to Universal energy appropriate to their spiritual level. Along with this comes a responsibility to help people to grow spiritually which is being in alignment with our purpose of life. If this is not the case a spiritual healer begins to stagnate and invariably deteriorates in his spiritual level and can potentially be used by ghosts.
It is advisable not to get emotionally carried away healing people just for the sake of healing. If it is in a person’s destiny to go through a certain amount of suffering then all we do is alleviate it temporarily. But the person still has to go through the required quota of suffering. Instead, it would be spiritually more correct if our intention was to heal a person so he gets the faith that the spiritual dimension does exist and this in turn inspires him to begin his spiritual practice.
Spiritual healing is practised by many people worldwide. Only by understanding the principles and the spiritual perspective on ‘who’ and ‘when’ to heal can we be sure to be in alignment with the purpose of life. The best spiritual healing gift that one can give others is assisting them in beginning their spiritual practice so that they can help themselves. This is akin to giving a person a fishing rod and making him independent as opposed to spoon-feeding him and giving him a fish.