A young entrepreneur who, with the experience that her sportswear brand gives her, gives us key insights when it comes to choosing quality garments and how to care for lycra so that it lasts longer.
1. Comfort : one of the most important. Any type of training you do is extremely necessary to feel comfortable and at ease. There is nothing worse than spending your time disconnecting from the world thinking about how uncomfortable you are, whether it is too short, long, loose or tight. The important thing is that you feel comfortable at all times boutique near me.
2. Good fit: there are workouts or sports that require certain impacts and movements where a fit appropriate to the activity being performed is needed. The high shot, for example, is a must-have that never fails. If you haven't decided to try it yet, you will realize that it is a before and after.
3. Quality: There is nothing worse than feeling like the fabric of your clothes is transparent when you do a squat. That is why it is very important to check the quality of the fabric. Remember that cheap is expensive and it is better to spend a little more and know that you have a garment to wear for years.
4. Feeling comfortable: how nice it is to feel motivated to buy that garment that we wanted or needed so much. The same thing happens when choosing sports clothing: when we buy something that we really think is pretty and we like how it fits, it makes us feel with high self-esteem and the desire to take on the world.
5. Correct size: there are activities that have very strong impacts and, for women, for example, breast care is essential. Size is essential when buying sports tops. It cannot be too big or small, but it must be the exact measurement for your body. You have to breathe perfectly well and your breasts must be kept as firm as possible.